Botox application is a procedure that gives fast results applied to the lines and wrinkles that form around the lip. Wrinkles first begin to form around the eyes. The second area where aging on the face manifests itself is the lip contour. In particular, vertical lines around the upper lip and smile lines become noticeable on the entire lip frame. For reasons such as smoking, facial expressions, excessive smile, genetic structure, wrinkles and lines begin to form in many people from an early age.
By examining the structure of the lip and determining the necessary points, thin botox injection needles are injected. This ingredient is botulinum toxin. Botulinum toxin is a type of vaccine produced from the bacterium clostridium botulinum. The vaccine, which is injected into the required points with small doses, removes the negativity around the lips. It gives the lip a taut, youthful appearance. If it is desired to give fullness and volume to the lip along with this procedure, filler injection is also used on the lip. Because with age, the lip also undergoes a loss of volume. The lips flip procedure is a cosmetic procedure that women cannot give up.
Lip Flip Questions
Lips are the most important aesthetic anatomical area located in the middle and lower part of the face. Lips are used in our facial expressions in the expression of emotions, except for its functional feature, such as eating, talking. Lips are also a sensory organ and symbolize attractiveness and sexual structure. There is an extremely complex muscle structure around the lip flip botox. This muscle structure forms the anatomical structure of the oral cavity, and its functional relationship with the lower and upper lips determines the structure of the lips. It is possible to have perfect lips with botulinum toxin applications to be performed on November muscle groups on the upper and lower lip. The lip flip procedure is the most ideal solution.
Botox has become a part of our lives now. Because botox has been used in many treatments and aesthetic applications. So what are the advantages of botox?
- Botox aesthetics is the shortest-lasting type of aesthetic operation
- The healing process of Botox injection is very short
- Wrinkles that are a sign of aging can be successfully treated
- It offers the opportunity to be a treatment for many issues such as facial rejuvenation, wrinkle treatment, eyebrow removal, nose tip removal aesthetics
- Involuntary contractions can be prevented with Botox
- Botox can stop excessive sweating
- Teeth grinding is possible with Botox
- One of its most important advantages is that it is affordable and applicable to almost everyone.
- It is easily applied to all parts of the body, there is no pain and does not require surgical operation.