Botox , which has many advantages, is an application that attracts the attention of people of all ages. Those who want to have this application have questions such as how many units of botox for lip flip. Many people also wonder about pros of flip. Here are some of the excellent benefits it offers you:
- It is an easy, practical and painless cosmetic application
- It shows its effect very quickly and retains this effect for a long time
- It is affordable and session fees are economical
- It is a procedure that can be easily performed in many aesthetic centers
- The application time is very short and does not adversely affect your daily activities.
- It is the most effective non-surgical cosmetic application for perfect and plump lips.
Are there any side effects of Flip?
No! Botox and Botox Lip Flip do not cause any side effects. Only people with an allergic nature and who are sensitive to it may have some side effects. Side effects such as redness, swelling, and so on may occur. Except for this, there are absolutely no side effects. The effect of the application may be different for everyone. It is always useful to get information from a specialist, especially about side effects. Because if you have this operation without informing the specialist about your health, possible complications and risks are your responsibility.
Can Those Who Have Health Problems Have Botox Lip Flip?
Botox is not a surgical application. That is why it is a cosmetic procedure that can be performed on everyone with some exceptions. However, if you are taking very effective medications and have chronic diseases, you should definitely inform your doctor about your health history before applying. If necessary, make sure that some assays are performed and make sure that you are suitable for this.